My Favorite Lyrics
this is my first post for you on your Birthday Blog :) i'm so excited to work on this for your birthday. There are so many things i love about you and one of them is your music. I just thought i would share with you what my favorite of all your song lyrics are. While you gave me your private concert that Friday i was jotting down my favorites. I didn't want you to think i was writing some todo list or something :) i've told you before i really believe that the Lord has given you everything you write. I can't wait to get an album on my itunes. love you baby!
- there's a price to be paid for some peace in your soul, you must be ripped in pieces to be made whole, this is the love of the Lord
- cut off all of the branches that bear no fruit
- I'd rather be broken by you than be blessed
- be lost in your darkness than by my light led
- i can love my enemies, i can turn the other cheek, i wanna be the kind of man who does these things naturally
- He was just making small talk and i laid it on him
- ain't got much money, take what you've got, give it away till it turns to love
- You have the words of life that kill everything that's old
- he's the one dying but it's killing us all
- He comes, not late not soon
- seed must fall into the ground and die
- there is light all around me but, light comes in only where it's willed
- just like that, You fly away and leave us with a comforter that we can't see, have mercy
- You leave us down here on our own, don't You see the damage that we have caused?